Saturday, October 1, 2011

Impractical

not practicable : incapable of being performed or accomplished by the means employed or at command


Welcome,
I almost chose the title "The Practical Fishermen". I thought it sounded great and catchy, in preforming a Google search I found several books of the same name. I guess others thought the same thing. That is when I realized there is not a lot of practicality with how I tend to fish. Sure I have my simple days, bringing only one rod and a lure or two. 


Most the time however I am more likely to have 2 rods and 20lbs of tackle on my back, tramping around forest preserve ponds or on my kayak crossing the lines I am trolling. This blog will be about my failures and hopefully about my successes. I will include recipes for making good food, lure craft, fishing reports and photos of all the above.


I hope you keep coming back and enjoy what you read.  Please comment, your feedback would be appreciated and hopefully I can use it to keep you better entertained :D


Dan   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com