Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ling cod get my blood pumping.

Let me start by saying, I have not caught a Ling Cod, it is like my white whale. The things look like dragons, they are super tuff, have blue blood and fight like the devil.

I bought my kayak with the plans to move to Washington state and hopefully battle these beasts. Just look at this shot of Jim Sammons, that looks fun.
Things did not work out that way, I'm moving to California and have to put the big Ling dream on hold.
Well a Navy buddy of mine Donny just moved back to the Pudget sound and being the "all things extreme" awesome guy his is posted up this video of a Ling in it's home. I am just stewing in my jealousy.

Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com