Thursday, December 1, 2011

A fishing forum powered by bloggers

I just joined a new forum aimed specifically at fishing bloggers, After checking out the forum and the people on it I jumped right on the band wagon. Non bloggers are welcome as well, and there is no fee to join. In the day I have been on the forum I have found 3 amazing fishing blogs I never knew existed, if you are a fishing junkie like me, or you just like looking at the pretty pictures, check them out.

http://365fish.net/
Fox River Feeder Creek in Batavia, Illinois

Update: The forum is no longer in existance but the link still takes you to Blake's blog Illinois Wisconsin Fishing which is pretty good, I suggest you check it out.
Dan

Update: 2/9/2013
The forum is no longer up, but Blake's blog is, check it out.
Illinois Wisconsin Fishing:

8 comments:

  1. I would sincerely love to do fishing at such kind of a place as displayed above. It would be so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a feeder creek of the Fox River in Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to say that this article really convinced me, you give me best information!ice fishermen

    ReplyDelete
  6. A large portion of the kayak merchants in the United States now additionally offer kayaks that you can use for angling.
    https://guidancesports.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get the latest updates on new fishing gear on these forums.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com