Saturday, December 31, 2011

The New Year

I want to say thanks to the subscribers and followers who are reading my blog, I hope I can inspire you to get out and fish the same way I get inspired reading other people's blogs and posts. It is New Years Eve and while I do not like making resolutions I do believe in attempting to better myself.
Here are some of the goals I will peruse this year.
1. Spend more quality time with the wife
2. Fly fish once for every kayak trip
3. Visit 2 national parks
4. Fish in the ocean
5. Take out 2 people new to fishing
6. Work towards a degree
7. Blog at least twice a week
8. Take the dog on a run at least once a week

That's my list, I can't wait to see what this year has in store.
Have a great new year, thanks for reading.
See you all again in 2012!
Every end is a new beginning- Proverb

2 comments:

  1. Daniel
    Great projections for 2012, and I know you will accomplish all. I am looking forward to some great post for 2012.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com