Friday, December 9, 2011

Warrior Baits

Well I won a contest on Fishing Hunting Camping Outdoors Blog.


Photo courtesy of FHCoutdoors.com 
(1) Warpath Buzzbait – 1/4 ounce, Chartreuse Shad
(1) Pack of Warrior Craws – 4 inch, Summer Craw
(1) Pack of replacement jig skirts, Smoke Purple
(Each pack contains 3 E-Z Change Leg’ns)
I have heard a lot of good stuff about the Warrior Buzzbait from online forums and I can't wait to get out on the water and try these out on some Central Valley Largemouth Bass. The E-Z Change legs and  Warrior Craw look like they have a lot of potential.


FHC Outdoors has a lot great gear reviews, reports and everything outdoors that people like us like. Just look at the results they get, they speak for themselves.


I can't wait to try out these baits and let you know how it goes.
Caught from the waters of Newman Lake, Washington, this monster was reeled in on a River2Sea Touchdown Jig. Released on 10/8/2011.
Once again I say thanks to FHC, keep doing what you do.


"Like" out FHC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fhcoutdoors
And add fhcoutdoors.com to your favorites.

3 comments:

  1. Daniel, thanks for the kind words. We look forward to seeing more of your blog, your trips and your successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I need to buy some of those buzz baits for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please do report back, its always nice to get some extra field testing info. could save me a few $$$ or cost me a few too!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com