Saturday, March 24, 2012

Let There Be Light!

A while ago I bought a submersible florescent light on clearance, the price was so good I could not resist. I brought it home and while testing it in my garage I discovered it lights up the entire kayak from the inside. There were a few nights on Lake Michigan I could have used it, there is no way anyone for a few miles could miss a glowing green kayak. Today I went to Radio Shack and bought a 4 pin connector, I connected both positives and negatives on the female side to the battery. This gave me two positive leads and two negatives to play with. I also bought an extra connector, cut the male end and added two terminal ends to make it easier to charge my battery. Now I have a light I can use to attract bait fish at night or use how ever I want.

Looking through the front hatch
Looks like a Radioactive Shark
I figure I won't use it much but it is still cool to have if I want to use it.

Thanks for reading
Dan

2 comments:

  1. Perks of enjoying fishing, tons of cool gear to tinker with. I'm gonna have to build a new room for all the gear I'm gathering.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com