Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another Good Reason to Remain Faithful to Your Wife...

My friend Holly was driving down the road a few weeks ago in her town of Superior, Wisconsin when she came across this...
 The spray paint is what caught her eye.
 Most the good stuff was gone, she said there was no sporting equipment left, I asked...
All the good stuff was gone, just empty boxes remain. I am a faithful guy and love my wife, this got me thinking  about how much I have invested in fishing gear, guitars and not to mention the house and other assets I share with my wife. I'm not going to tell ya what to do but I can tell ya; it is cheaper to keep her and ask yourself if it is really worth it... :D

Thanks for reading,
Dan

Honey if you are reading this I want you to know I love you and am thankful to have you.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha whoa I'll keep this in mind when my wife tells me to take out the trash...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaing post for sure. You don't see that every day but you hear about it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually saw that on Yahoo news a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com