Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wading Boot Fail and New Worm Color

Well I forgot all about my boot ripping yesterday until I went to get ready for tonight's mission, looks i am not going to get the 3 years I thought I would out of these BPS White River specials...
Das Boot
 I also mixed up some new plastic, I got Rootbeer color and black glitter from Fishermens Warehouse in Fresno yesterday and wanted to see how it looks. I used red and black glitter and a little salt.
Turtle on the right is plain Rootbeer and on the left is Rootbeer/Motor Oil
 Mixing the motor color gave me a darker more earth wormy looking color as you can see below.
Rootbeer and Motor Rootbeer Oil colored Stick baits
Hitting the river tonight to test some worms and snag some frogs, can't wait to see how they do.

Thanks for reading,
Dan

1 comment:

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com