Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kayak Angler Magazine

Check out the newest issue of Kayak Angler Magazine for me! 

Got featured with my personal best (so far)  next to another Central Valley Angler.

As well as a feature by Ric Burnley, I was super excited to be contacted by him seeing as his book helped me pick a kayak and get on the water safely. One funny side note they called Travis Crossman the owner of Stankx Bait Co, Travis Coleman. Must have been auto correct, hopefully it was not my mistake.

Check out the magazine, you can order an issue for your E-reader pretty cheap and they offer a free e-subscription for everyone who buys a paper subscription. Been reading this magazine for over 2 years and super proud to be a part of it in some way.

Thanks for reading,
Dan

http://www.kayakanglermag.com/
http://www.outdoorlife.com/blogs/40610 Rick's Blog
Ric's Book

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, that is certainly something to be proud of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared really informative and interesting post i will like to say thanks and also request you to keep post that kind of stuff in your more posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not bad for a a spammer, Thanks KPL.

      Delete
  4. Co.grats man im glad to.see u dropped stankx in the article in my opinion the best soft plastics on the marke I.also do a little kayak fishing good to see its on the map

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are famous for fishing! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com