Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Slick Rock Rec Area Day Hike

Took two of my daughters out to Slick Rock Recreation Area near Three Rivers, California on the Kaweah River Sunday evening. It was beautiful and I thought I would share some pictures.
She found a nice seat
Kaweah River
A Toad my daughter found

The water was so clear and beautiful
Climbing like a mountain goat
The sun started to set
A Bullfrog she found
The sun went down and it was time to go, this place is just an hour away and for whatever reason I have only been there twice. Might have to see start using that Geocash account and see if I can find any in there. $4 parking fee, some gas and a bottle of Gatorade made a great summer evening out with my daughters, now that is value.  

Thanks for reading,

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Looks like a neat area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I didn't want to be too cliché. :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, some amazing photography there man! I wish I had those camera skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, it is mostly in the camera. Cropping and using a photo editing program to help correct color and exposure helps too. Lots of promise in you photos.

      Delete
  4. Can we bring the dog?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com