Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rambling Yak

   I got to thinking about all the bodies of water my kayak has seen since I got it two years ago. I wanted to list them while I still remembered them all:

Kings River, Lemoore Illinois

Lake Michigan, Great Lakes, Illinois
DesPlaines River, Wadsworth, Illinois
Mead Reservoir, West Chazy, New York
Kings River, Lemoore, California
Sterling Lake, Lake County, Illinois
Lake Wissota, Chippewa County, Wisconsin 
Lake Michigan, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Fox River, Geneva, Illinois
Cayoucos Beach, Cayoucos, California
Chazy Lake, Dannamora, New York
Lake Michigan, Racine, Wisconsin
Cayoucos Beach, California




Lake Delavan, Delavan, Wisconsin
Saranac River, Morrisonville, New York
Lake Success, Porterville, California
Lake Hallie, Chippewa, Wisconsin
Pineflat Reservoir, Fresno County, California
Busse Lake, Schaumburg, Illinois
Big Sur, Central Coast, California
Salt Creek, Cook County, Illinois
Beck Lake, DesPlaines, Illinois
Avacado Lake, Fresno County, California
Leffingwell Launch, Cambia, California
Tomahawk Lake, Fresno County, California
West Branch DuPage River, Winfield, Illinois


   In the shot time I have had mu kayak it has seen some good use, but all I can think about is all the places I want to fish and have not been yet. My little Ocean Kayak has been real good to me for the past two years, and I plan on taking her to many more places.

Thanks for reading
Dan


2 comments:

  1. I want a yak so bad. I hoped getting a float tube would help but I still yearn for a yak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's to a eventful and successful 2013 for the yak! happy new years

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com