Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gear Review: Brazos AUTOSEAL® Water Bottle

I won the chance to review the Brazos AUTOSEAL® Water Bottle through a contest on Outdoor Blogger Network.com. I got the package a few days after Christmas and have used it pretty much everyday since I got it. 

The Features as listed on the website:

One-handed, BPA-free plastic water bottle automatically seals between sips.
  • This BPA-free plastic water bottle has no cap to remove, no spout to open – making it perfect for one-handed use during activities.
  • This water bottle features patented AUTOSEAL® spill-proof & leak-proof technology - simply press the button to sip and release to automatically seal.  The AUTOSEAL® lid automatically seals between drinks to eliminate spills and leaks.
  • Easy transport with a convenient clip-on handle that attaches to gym bags, backpacks and gear.
  • Spout shield covers and protects the spout from dirt and germs.
  • No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approvedBPA-free Tritan™ materials.
  • Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
  • 25 oz. capacity.

The bottle rocks, I have dropped it several times and nothing has happened to it yet. The Autoseal lid makes it easy to grab a drink of water with one hand on my fishing rod while I am in my kayak. If I need to put it down quickly I don't have to worry about spilling, because the closes its self. The spout shield keeps river water and dirt out of my mouth, but stows away when I am in the office and don't need it. My only complaint/issue with it is the clip on handle helps me when I have my hands full, but I wouldn't trust it clipped onto a backpack hiking. I have lost too many things that way.

For $15 dollars this is an awesome bottle, fits almost any situation, and has really helped me cut down on soda and drink more water. Check it out.
My Smoke Brazos AUTOSEAL® Water Bottle looking no worse for its wear.
Pros:
No cap to unscrew
Large capacity
Keeps dirt out of my mouth
Easy shape to hold
Durable

Cons:
Clip on handle works in most day to day cases, but I wouldn't rely on it.

If something happens to my bottle I wouldn't hesitate replacing it. It it my favorite bottle, I take it everywhere and am glad I had a chance to try it out, two thumbs up.

Thanks for reading,
Dan

2 comments:

  1. Nice Bottle and review. I came here after seeing the little happy face symbol thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look pretty happy, thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com