Monday, September 9, 2013

Pouring Baits

Haven't been doing much lately but pouring baits and playing with colors. 
Been doing a lot of two tones for the fishing tournament I will be attending later this month. 
I also copied some swimbaits using plaster of Paris and they are turning out decent.
Been obsessed with the metallic powder dyes lately. The greens and blues look so good in the water. Next thing on the list is a DIY Jig head but what will have to wait for another day. 

Thanks for reading,

Dan

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff man, saw you site a few days ago and finally had the time to read through several of your posts. Really enjoyed them and they were quite informative. I love to fly fish but I will NEVER stop fishing conventional just because its hard to beat how much fun fishing plastics is. Great stuff. Tight lines sir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some great stuff as well. I just added your blogs to my roll. You photography is amazing, you are a true artist behind the lens. Thanks for reading and commenting.

      Delete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com