Saturday, September 14, 2013

The Saga of the lost Princess Rod

             A few weeks ago I posted about a buddy losing a fishing rod. I would rather look for a needle in a haystack than a rod in a lake. It could be anywhere. Brandon,The Fishing Doctor, puts up some pretty enjoyable videos to watch but this one is an instant classic in my eyes. Fishing with kids can be trying on one's patience, and I am glad this story had a happy ending.



I can only hope I can be so lucky when it happens to me. She clearly threw the rod, but hopefully it does not become an expectation it will come back every time.

Thanks for reading,

Dan


Check out Brandon's blog here:
http://thefishingdoctorsadventures.blogspot.com/

My last lost rod post:
http://www.theimpracticalfishermen.com/2013/08/ever-loose-rod-and-reel-while-fishing.html

3 comments:

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com