Monday, October 21, 2013

Angler Choice Awards

              I am surprised, honored, humbled to be nominated for the annual Kayak Angler's Choice Award for Blog of the year. I write this blog to share my love of fishing and to help myself grow as a writer and person. It is great to know people get as excited about the outdoors as I do, so thanks for reading.

The vote is still being cast at http://www.yakangler.com/choice

My vote for best kayak forum is my local Central Coast Kayak Fishing Forum, one of my favorite launch spots Leffingwell Landing, and One f the best videos of kayak fishing I have ever seen shot by Kayak Kevin.
Enjoy the video and please make your vote count.


I can almost feel Lee's frustration as everyone else is hooking up. I can safely say it is my favorite kayak fishing video.

Good luck to the other folks in the running, and thanks for your support if you voted.

Dan

1 comment:

  1. Hey, can I pick your brain about camping in your area. Shoot me an email at mkautz@volcano.net with your email address. Too long to explain here.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com