Thursday, November 28, 2013

What I am Thankful For.

I am glad this is my 200th blog post. What better way to celebrate this on Thanksgiving than share what I am thankful for... It has been a wild ride moving to California, finding a job, becoming foster parents, and then finding out my wife is pregnant with a boy. 
Just a week or two until Fisher Alan arrives and I can not wait. I got the kayak ready. 
Fisher I have not even met you yet, but I am thankful for you, and your mom putting p with you beating her up form the inside. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving, because I know I will. 

Thanks for reading,

Dan

P.S. I know the car seat should be rear facing. I'll switch it up before we hit the beach. :D

4 comments:

  1. Bonus of a rear facing seat: He can tell you if fish are rolling in your spread.

    Happy Holidays, Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Daniel, you sure do have a lot to be thankful for. I anticipate that your son will learn first hand what fishing is all about very early in life. Very Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think he will either love fishing or hate it. We'll see. I hope your holidays are happy as well.

      Delete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com