Saturday, December 14, 2013

I Got a Nine Pounder!

Introducing my son Fisher Alan Roloff
To answer your questions:

The name Fisher was his mother's idea, I just really liked it.
He was born on Friday the 13th.
He weighs nine pounds four ounces. That is 9-4 for you bass fishermen.
He was twenty-one and a half inches long.
He is our first born.
Mom is doing great.

So glad to get to finally meet my son. I look forward to seeing him grow up.
Look at those big hands and feet! 
 Thanks for reading

Dan

14 comments:

  1. Daniel, much congratulations to you and your wife. Your life will never again be the way it was before. I like his name. He is definitely a "Keeper".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Dan. Nice catch, although I wouldn't recommend a wall mounting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You must be such a proud father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new fishing buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kevin. I can not wait to get him out on the water.

      Delete
  5. Daniel, Congratulations to you and your wife on the baby boy, that is awesome! Only a few years left until you get to teach him all about fishing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you J. He will either love or hate fishing when I am done with him. :D

      Delete
  6. Congratulations to you and your wife, and a Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to congratulate you on this. The first two years are easy, they want their mommy. After that, you take over and ruin them.

    That's the guy rule.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ken. I'll keep that in mind as Fisher grows. :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com