Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Congratulations Joe!

Check out that WSB


             Well my buddy's Kickstarter did not only get fully funded ahead of schedule,  the streatch goal was reached allowing Joe to print his next album in vinyl. I love to see a good plan gome together. There is still a chance to jump on the bandwagon, he also has tee shirts, beer koozies, and onsies for your favorite infant.

Less than 40 hours to go.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1584836931/joe-koenigs-new-album-bleed-like-you-bleed

      Joe, you rock and this album happening is proof of that. I hope we get a chance to spend some time on the water together and get some time with our families time around the campfire as well.

Thanks for reading, sharing, and donating,

Dan

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1584836931/joe-koenigs-new-album-bleed-like-you-bleed
Fisher would rock this thing.

1 comment:

  1. good stuff, brother! You still want together and fish??

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com