Sunday, October 26, 2014

Cambria Slam Down III

     Things have been busy and I fell out of the habit of writing. The worst part is the ideas kept coming but I wasn't doing anything with them. My wife took something like 412 photos at the most recent Cambria Slam Down, so I figured posting some of the wife's pictures would be a good start to getting back into a routine. If anyone reading recognizes someone, or themselves, please let me know if you want a copy of the picture.
DSC_0117
The whole crew
DSC_1012
Ryan heading in. 
DSC_1091
The Rainbow Armada
DSC_1121
Lots of action shots
DSC_1126
Sideways landing don't often end dry...
DSC_1127
But someone landing on top of you is a lot more dangerous
DSC_1128
Luckily nobody got hurt...that I heard of anyway.
DSC_1148
Ricardo of Fisheye Channel had a dry landing.
Rainbow Armada 

DSC_1218

There is plenty more to come from CSDIII(even if it was almost a month ago)...

Thank for reading, 

Dan

For more info on the Cambria Slam Down check out http://centralcoastkayakfishing.com/

3 comments:

  1. That looks crazy. How far away did people get from one another? That's a lot of lines in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. I made the article. Cool photos

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com