Sunday, July 26, 2015

I am Officially a Bachelor

 10828144_10205829989925389_4498607617708703304_o
       
         I reached one of my goals this year by earning my bachelors in psychology from Columbia College of Missouri. I could not have done it without the Post 9/11 GI Bill. (If you served your country do yourself a favor and use your GI Bill.) I feel extremely lucky to have a bachelors and not have a student loan payment.

DSC_0205_edited

It has not been easy attending school with everything else going on but I managed to graduate with Latin honors and qualify to join SALUTE a national honors society for veterans.

11270522_10205829989325374_8968336484687489037_o

On the left is Joe my academic adviser, and to the right is Betsy the director of the Lemoore Campus.

RIMG0546

I even managed to make Deans list the last semester. I don't know what is next because I have a few options I can choose with little control over what happens, so all I can do is keep moving forward.

RIMG0321_edited

Thanks for reading,

Dan

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Daniel! Reaching a goal is so significant anymore. I wish you and the family the best in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel. It can be hard to stay motivated, but my friends are always and inspiration. Thank you for being my friend. I hope you and your family are doing well.

      Delete
  2. I know that when we were down last year, you were working hard on this. Katherine and I send our congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark. It more of a mile marker than a finish line, but it feels good just the same. I hope you and Katherine are doing well.

      Delete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com