Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Worst Morning Ever.

       Worst Morning Ever might be a little dramatic,but it sure did suck.

       I owned a 2004 Fuji Outland disc. It is a 27 speed 26 inch mountain bike that I bought new up in Whidbey Island, Washington. I left my bike on the back of my truck last night. It was locked and parked against my garage in my driveway. When my wife left to go to work she came back in and asked if I had my bike on my truck. The scumbags used tools to disassemble my bike rack and steal the bike I paid for with my bonus for signing up for the Navy.

        I am going to miss that bike. It has helped me get back into shape and given me a lot of joy over the years. I don't know how I am going to be able to replace it. A part of me was stolen.

RIMG0306_edited

To the guy who stole it,
     
         Eat a dick and die.
Love,
        Dan

7 comments:

  1. Man that really blows!! I hate thieves!! Any chance homeowners might kick in on this one? Did you file a police report?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I filed a police report. I am going to call USAA and see what they say.

      Delete
    2. So my deductable is set at 1% my home's value whitch comes out to $2000, so my bike is not covered and m auto insurance doesn't extend to a bike bolted to my truck.

      Delete
  2. Ditto on the "Eat dick and die". Bastards. If not the homeowners, maybe your car insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That really effin sucks, man. I'm sorry to hear of the misfortune. I've got faith that it will show up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the only one, but man I hope you are right. someone has to stay positive. It has been hard for me to this week. Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

      Delete

Tell me what you think. All spam will be deleted. Google account users don't need Capcha verifications anymore so tell me what you think.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, or want me to write a guest post on your blog or website contact me at impracticalfishermen@gmail.com